1. What is your greatest life achievement?
My very supportive husband and 3 crazy but awesome children
2. What is your greatest fitness achievement?
Running my first marathon when my second child was 10 months in sub 4 hours then running a 3hr 30 minute marathon which finally bagged me a place in london marathon. Then completing 3 ultra marathons in the same year (2019)
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
It's an amazing facility with a very experienced and talented team behind it making it a really awesome and fulfilling place to work.
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
This year I have 2 half marathons, 2 marathons and 2 ultra marathons in the diary!
I also want to start eventing my horse this summer!
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
All I'll say on this one is that I'm very grateful that it's fashionable to have sizeable glutes these days!!!
6. What part of your body do you love the most (clean answers only)?
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Poached eggs on rye
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
I don't really have a cheat meal, I work hard in the gym eat really well and so I don't feel guilty about indulging sometimes! Having said that I do love a roast followed by a cheese board!
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
I used to be a lawyer!
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment
Blushing at inappropriate times
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
I've always been passionate about fitness and well-being. I spent so much time in the gym I was asked to take my own class, this led to me gaining my qualifications as a pt
12. What is your favourite exercise?
Barbell glute raises
13. Who is your fitness role model?
Anyone who inspires others to begin their fitness journey!