1. What is your greatest life achievement?
Hitting 50 & knowing I’m where I want to be in life, great family, fab friends & generally loving life
2. What is your greatest fitness achievement?
Getting a Xmas pud for completing the Bolsover 10k (I hate running)
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
Because they let me, haha! As I’ve got older I’ve become more & more interested in health & fitness & I’m so excited to be joining their team
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
I want to be toned - I want abs!!
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
Thighs - although not as much as I used to
6. What part of your body do love the most?
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Coffee & a banana - sorry I was up & out early this morning, I intend to improve on this!
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
It changes by the hour but let’s go for Mexican, loaded nachos, followed by fajitas, with a couple of tequila shots for starter
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
I was a Queens guide ( do they still even exist!)
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
It was far too embarrassing to tell you
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
I’ve always done bits, hockey at school, running with girlfriends when we’d dropped the kids off at school. It’s only latterly I’ve just really enjoyed the buzz after a really good workout, when you’re hot, tired & sweaty - got to love those endorphins
12. What is your favourite exercise?
Burpees without a push-up!
13. Who is your fitness role model?
Davina, just look at those abs!