1 What is your greatest life achievement?
I hope I haven’t had it yet but I did meet Idris Elba in a nightclub in Ibiza so that was a pretty big moment.
2. What is your greatest fitness achievement?
Not dying in my first ever HIIT class with Mark.
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
Nights out don’t pay for themselves… All joking aside, my mum convinced me to apply for a job here saying that the FITISM community is the nicest and most friendly environment; I have quickly found out that she is absolutely right.
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
To keep up with my mum.
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
I don’t hate any part of my body.
6. What part of your body do love the most?
My small feet; I can buy kids trainers which are about half the price of normal trainers!
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I didn’t have any breakfast this morning.
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Fillet steak, half a lobster, salty chunky chips and onion rings with a creme brûlée for dessert.
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
I have competed all across the country with my horses and even in front of the Queen, with the Duke of Edinburgh handing me a rosette at Royal Windsor Horse Show.
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
It happened at an 18th birthday party and let’s just say it was a good job my dad and brother were there to carry me home. I haven’t drank a fish bowl cocktail since.
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
I love horse riding, skiing and watersports so I have always been into keeping fairly fit but it wasn’t until my mum brought home the famous FITISM smoothies that I was encouraged to try out the gym.
12. What is your favourite exercise?
I’m new to this so I haven’t got a favourite yet but I’m pretty good at sleeping.
13. Who is your fitness role model?
My mum. She joined FITISM for the 6 week challenge and has shown so much determination despite finding it hard. She now wipes the floor with me, her 18 year old daughter; thanks for that FITISM.