1. What is your greatest life achievement?
I'm hoping i haven't achieved my greatest life achievement yet...
2. What is your great fitness achievement?
Conquering gym-phobia and making it to the gym floor was a pretty big achievement, and i did a pull up once lol
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
Because fitism is a big family, everyone has amazing inspiring ideas and its a fun creative place to be
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
No big plans at the moment but i've been making excuses not to enter the Dronfield 10K for 6 years so maybe my goal is to run 10k by March
5. What part of your body do you hate the most
Easy..I've always hated my jelly belly!
6. What part of your body do you love the most?
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Homemade walnut bread, peanut butter and bananas
8. What's your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Massive burger, bacon, sweet potato fries, onion rings...the works!
9. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I have about 15 embarrassing moments a day
10. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
I've always been big into food nutrition and health but only got into anything fitness related when i started working at FITISM
11. What's your favourite exercise?
Favorite exercise - anything TRX related...there's something fun about them probably because you can swing on them.
12. Who is your fitness role model?
Becci Sampson, she's 8 months pregnant and out ran me the other day!
Hannah… The truth in Matt's honest and often correct opinion...
Hannah was the first student we had ever taken on at the time so we didn't quite know what to expect. What we got was a fantastically bubbly, energetic, hilarious, passionate young women that EVERYONE warmed to instantly. Hannah literally opened the door for students each year to work at FITISM. So much so we have subsequently taken on a another two from the uni!
Hannah is incredibly talented and will start in her new role as Food Technician at FITISM Bakewell this summer. That basically means she will be developing our entire food offering across sites and masterminding our first FITISM KITCHEN product range. We are all incredibly excited for Hannah to start in her new role and to see what new embarrassing moments she will give us over the next 12 months