1. What is your greatest life achievement?
So far nothing much, I’m hoping to achieve much more in the years to come!
2. What is your greatest fitness achievement?
Mastering the splits!... If that counts.
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
I love it! It’s fun and I’m surrounded by the most welcoming and supporting people I’ve ever met. I feel lucky to be part of the FITISM family! (Cheesy, I know).
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
To tone up and get at least a 4 pack for the summer bikini bod!
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
6. What part of your body do love the most?
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
A granola bar, I was too busy snoozing my alarms to make something nice!
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Poppadoms, chicken curry, rice and a huge garlic naan bread!
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
Performing in the Pomegranate Theatre and winning joint first in the Blackpool Gala Dance competition.
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Tripping up the stairs (in front of people) and breaking my big toe!
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
It mainly started from being a dancer and needing to maintain my fitness levels for competitions and routines. I then found I really enjoyed fitness classes at the gym and working out in a group. I also love experimenting with food and new ideas, so FITISM gives me lots of healthy tips to try at home :)
12. What is your favourite exercise?
13. Who is your fitness role model?
2 x Personal Training Sessions
2 x Coaching Sessions
Unlimited Gym Access
HIIT - Unlimited Access
RIDE - Unlimited Access
JAB - Unlimited Access
RESTORE - Unlimited Access
FITISM Nutrition Programme
Duration: 2 Weeks