1. What is your greatest life achievement?
Signing my first professional football contract.
2. What is your great fitness achievement?
completing the brutal alpha leg days
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
my family and I have been with Fitism for many years and it was a no brainer when I was offered to join the team, because I knew most of the team, the set up and the philosophy.
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
Keep my body fat under 10% and finish pre season football training in one piece!
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
My sticky out ears (I can thank my dad for this!)
6. What part of your body do you love the most?
They don't call me Quadzilla for nothing!
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Paprika chicken, kale, spinach, 2 poached eggs and salmon
8. What's your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Full fry-up with a massive stack of pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup and bacon on top
9. What's your most embarrassing moment?
When I was 11 I wanted to be more brown so I used my mums fake tan spray.. Let's just say I went into school looking a little bit more orange than usual.
10. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
I was a boxer in my secondary school's musical, I had my own solo.
11. What's your favourite exercise?
Back squat because I can lift a respectable weight!
12. Who is your fitness role model?
Cristiano Ronaldo because he does everything so perfectly, from his diet to his training and his mental strength.
The truth about Dan according to Matt...
Dan is the newest member of our team yet he has been involved in the company as a client for many years. Dan is one of the fittest people I know. He has a level of professionalism that is beyond his years. Dan has a natural talent and ability for training and conditioning people which is enhanced by his exposure and experience playing professional football. Dan already is a great Trainer and every day he just gets better and better. We are very excited about Dan and what he brings to our growing team.