1. What is your greatest life achievement?
Being a proud mum
2. What is your great fitness achievement?
Becoming World Champion in powerlifting, and getting a PB and new British record, with a deadlift of 127.5Kg
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
Mainly because of the people, it's professional, fun and friendly.
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
To master pull ups and manage more than 3!
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
Grateful that it all works, but the cosy bit keeping my abs warm.
6. What part of your body do you love the most?
Shoulders - quickest place to show muscle
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Boiled egg and a smoothie of almond milk, cacao, dates, banana and avocado
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Pie and mash with extra gravy, followed by rhubarb crumble
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
I designed and built a medal winning garden at the RHS Tatton show which was featured on BBC Gardener's World
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I'm sure my husband could tell you a few but fortunately I've managed to wipe them from my memory!
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
I always loved PE and all sports at school and went onto study Phys Ed at uni. More recently I wanted to lose some weight and get back in shape which started my journey into becoming a fitness coach, powerlifter and pursuing an interest in all things health related for life long changes.
12. What is your favourite exercise?
13. Who is your fitness role model?
As I struggle to keep going through a full session of RIDE I'm in awe of pro cyclists doing the Grand Tours in particular Esteban Chaves and Simon Yates