1. What is your greatest life achievement?
Winning Leader of the Year for the whole of Derbyshire
2. Why do you work for FITISM?
FITISM is such a friendly gym, the people and classes are so fun, I just had to be part of team.
3. What are your fitness goals right now?
My fitness goals are just to keep improving my general fitness and to keep pushing myself at football.
4. What part of your body do you hate the most?
5. What part of your body do love the most?
6. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Raison and cinnamon bagel
7. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Salt and pepper chicken with egg friend rice from the Chinese
8. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
I have my FA level 1 coaching badge and will be soon taking my Level 2, I also have many qualifications and awards that I have gained from Sports leaders with school.
9. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Falling off a treadmill in front of a packed gym. it was horrible!!
10. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
Through football, I knew I couldn't just play/train and it be enough so I got into the gym and cleaned up my diet so I could keep improving.
11. What is your favourite exercise?
12. Who is your fitness role model?
Lucy Bronze, although she's a footballer her hard work and dedication towards being the best in the world is incredible. the time she gives up to better herself is incredible.