1. What is your greatest life achievement?
No particular order
1) Exploring many countries and cultures travelling in 2011 and since then...
2) Nailing the work life balance
3) Owning my own business
2. What is your greatest fitness achievement?
Representing Scotland u18s at Rugby in the European Championships and of course holding the FITISM box jump record
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
To do something I'm passionate about, help others achieve goals and follow my dream of owning my own business (sharing with Matt and Becci counts )
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
Summer six pack (aiming for summer 2017 now...)
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
Right big toe
6. What part of your body do love the most (clean answers only)?
Quads (only because they're bigger than Matts)
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Smoothie- Almond milk, cashew nut butter, blueberries, banana, whey protein and a coffee shot
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Starter: Crispy Duck Pancakes
Main: Full Curry- naan, bahjiis the lot
Pudding: Sticky Toffee
All washed down with a couple of beers, bottle of Malbec and some port (essential with cheese)
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
Trekked through the Pyrenees Mountains in search of Golden Eagles (Spotted 5)
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Not easily embarrassed but I suppose the one that should have embarrassed me most... Partaking in a swim down the river through Durham in a somewhat unclothed fashion!
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
Matt was my Personal Trainer whilst I did my Scotland Rugby stuff... I suppose we could blame him.
12. What is your favourite exercise?
Outside the gym: Bicep curling a nice cold pint after a game of rugby
In the gym: a toss up between a box jump and a sprint on the Rower
13. Who is your fitness role model?
Frank the Tank- may not be the fittest but always gives 100%
Ali... The truth in Matt's honest and often correct opinion...
You would not believe how much Ali has changed since I first met him almost 10 years ago as a quiet, scrawny teenager. He's not quiet or a teenager anymore ;)
Amazingly Ali actually has a very astute natural business head on him. He has helped build FITISM alongside me (Matt), Sar and Becci to what it is today. We have literally shared every emotion together for almost 10 years and amazingly we still like each other.
Personally Ali has become my part time righthand man and part time annoying little brother! Literally every move we discuss in depth together first. Our big ambitions would not be materialising without him playing a central part in our senior team. So the next time we make a decision that you don't like, blame him ;)