1. What is your greatest life achievement?
Personally, it has to be the fam! Creating the next generation of Drages and growing the family with Jenny… that and quitting the rat race to build our own business MummyFIT (plug)
2. What is your greatest fitness achievement?
Being the undisputed Champion in Monyash Primary School at the 40m race in years 3,4,5 and 6. Also playing Semi professional rugby somewhere in-between now and then.
3. Why do you work for FITISM?
Because of the tight T-shirts, warm showers and luxury toilet roll
4. What are your fitness goals right now?
Currently in Week 4 of a 12 week hypertrophy program then onto a 16 week running plan (to lose it all) for the London Marathon.
5. What part of your body do you hate the most?
Easy one…. Chest or Abs and lack of them.
6. What part of your body do love the most?
Arms of calves. Muscles look better on smaller levers :)
7. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Almond pancakes, peanut butter, 0% greek Yog and blueberries.
8. What’s your idea of the ultimate cheat meal?
Fish butty (its a Yorkshire thing) chips and gravy!
9. What have you done or achieved that we might not know about?
There’s probably a reason you don’t know about it.
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Far too many to choose from…. So perhaps ask me after a few drinks at the FITISM Xmas Party.
11. Why and how did you get into health and fitness?
When you’re the smallest and youngest in your school year you’ve always got a point to prove! So I chose to showcase it on the playing field.
12. What is your favourite exercise?
Bodyweight wise can you beat a burpee tuck jump? Love a good snatch too. (You can leave that bit out if you like)
13. Who is your fitness role model?
Charlie Cone aka Tideswell’s strongest Man 2007. The way that man hangs from a bar defies all of newtons laws!